In this complete course, you will learn step-by-step how to become a full stack web developer from scratch today!
- Laravel is fastest growing php framework it has more then 40k stars on Github.
- Clean documentation and Model View Controller (MVC) support and so it is easy to understand.
- Laravel provide you an easy way to Integration with mail services.
- Laravel comes with Blade templating engine is very intuitive and helps to work with the typical PHP/HTML spaghetti so much better, that’s it one of the best features of the framework.
- Key features: Modularity or Multi-app, Authentication, Application Logic, Caching,
Method or Dependency Injection, Routing, Restful Controllers, Testing & Debuging,
Automatic Pagination, Template Engine, Database Query Builder, Multiple file system,
- Authentication systems and secure authorization and
Implementing authentication is very simple with Laravel because almost everything is modified out-of-the-box. The framework provides an easy way to organize authorization logic and control access to all resources. Thus, a web application owner can be sure that access to secured resources won’t be granted to unauthorized users
What our Full Stack Web Developer Course Contains:
It is import to learn the basics before starting any project in that specific language or framework.
Task List App:
We also include multiple mini projects to get you working hands on as a full stack developer! We aim to teach you how to start a project using Laravel, its layouts and much more! There is a project in almost every section of our course! You also have access to source files such as Model, Migrations, or Controllers managing views working with Eloquent ORM.
Created by Joe Parys, Shahzaib Kamal, Muhammad Javed, Joe Parys Academy
Last updated 5/2018
Size: 7.10 GB (Download Link Updated)