*** Updated May 2019 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 50,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% money back guarantee if for some reason you don’t enjoy the course!
Microsoft Excel is a very powerful tool when used to its fullest extent. Pivot tables are one tool that is not one of the first things you learn in Excel, but should be in your backpack of tools you have available. They are an amazing tool to quickly make sense of big data sets and analyze information from multiple different views, all very quickly. While they may seem confusing at first, once you learn the in’s and out’s of pivot tables, you’ll be a pivot table wizard.
In this course we will start with a blank Excel workbook, open a sample large data set, and then demonstrate how to create multiple pivot tables as well as pivot charts. From there we will explore all of the options you have with pivot tables by adding to them. After that, we then create a dashboard that any manager would love!
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn Excel basics to start
- Review a large data set
- Build a basic pivot table to begin
- Build multiple additional pivot tables to give us a selection of reports
- Create charts using our pivot table data
- Create a fully functional Dashboard with multiple graphs and selection abilities
- And much more!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, financial reporting, small business and business consulting. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
- Anyone wanting to learn how to use Pivot Tables to manipulate data
- Anyone who wants to make their life easier in Excel
- Anyone who uses Excel regularly