Unreal Engine 4 makes your 2D and 3D games stand out, as long as you know how to properly use it.
This course will teach you exactly how to use it. The 15 lecture course (which takes only an hour and a half of your time) starts off with the basics. It teaches you how to implement the basics to create great visuals that are real to the human mind. From there, you are taught simple, clear concepts. That way it’s easy to follow and Unreal Engine 4 becomes much easier to use.
The best part is, you will use the concepts learned for every single game project that you ever develop. You will even discover and love using the hard feature, the marketplace. While others (who did not take the course) will find that the features are hard to maneuver.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
Apply what you’ve learned to build your own games from start to finish.
Organize your game development to make your workflow not only quality but faster.
Make use of Unreal’s blueprints to expand on first-person shooting and create new features.
– Creating a Basic System Game Mechanic
– Creating the Sliding Door Game Mechanic
– Creating the Basic Elevator Game Mechanic
– Creating the Simple Flashlight Game Mechanic
– Creating the A Day and Night Cycle Game Mechanic
– Software Installation And Project Setup
– Creating the Level Changing Checkpoint Game Mechanic
– Creating A Pickup Object With Scoring Game Mechanic
– How To Create A Grenade Game Mechanic
– Creating Exploding Enemy AI Game Mechanic
– Creating A UI Mini-Map Game Mechanic
– Creating A Game Game Timer Game Mechanic
– Creating The Player of the Health Pickup Game Mechanic
– Creating The Countdown Timer With A Game Over Game Mechanic
– BONUS SECTION: LIMITED TIME OFFER ENDING SOON!
English name: Udemy Creating Gameplay Mechanics with Blueprints in Unreal Engine
Persian Name: Learning to build a game with a blueprint in Anril Engine
Language Learning: English
Moderator: Animation Hacks
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary
Time of training: 1 hour + 30 minutes
File Size: 2590 MB