Learn to perform data analysis using R programming and apply it on sports data
Are you interested in learning about R Programming? Are you interested in learning about data analysis and machine learning, but don’t know where to start? Are you interested in sports and curious to know how analytics can be applied to sports? In the game of football, are you curious to know which positions are the most important?
If so, you’ve come to the right course! In this course, I will show you how easy it is to use the statistical software program R Studio in order to use data from the NFL to answer the question of which positions matter the most in the game of football! I will work you through this project so you learn about R by doing, as opposed to watching boring lectures that cover theory without any applications
My hope is that going over this project you will learn how to program in R and have fun working on an interesting project.
- Anyone interested in learning R by doing and going through a project
- Those who want/need to learn data analysis and machine learning but haven’t seen why it is useful or fun
- Anyone interested in sports but also math and statistics
- Working professionals who need a refresher on predictive modeling and machine learning
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 175.8 MB]