Learning to code by making games is a great idea, but things can get in your way. Some game engines are over-specialized, overcomplicated and can overwhelm new users. Moreover, C-family languages like C-sharp and C ++ can be cumbersome.
It’s time to discover Godot, a general-purpose, simple and welcoming game engine. Powered by GDScript, a lightweight and easy to learn Python-like programming language, you’ll be up-to-speed with the basics of coding in a jiffy.
Whether you’re a beginner at writing code, an experienced developer who wants to explore this wonderful engine or game designer who wants to embrace free and open source software in your work, this course is for you.
– First Steps in Godot 3.1
– First Steps 3.0
– Loony Lips 3.1 – Discovering GDScript
– Loony Lips 3.0 – Discovering GDScript
– Hoppy Days – Discovering The Engine
– Heist Master – Top-Down-Stealth
– CubeDude Kickabout – 3D Local Mutliplayer Sports
– Food Fight – More Advanced 3D
– Wrapping Up
– C # Conversion – Loony Lips – INCOMPLETE ALPHA
– Continuing Your GameDev Journey
English name: Udemy Discovering Godot: Make Video Games in Python-like GDScript
Persian Name:Learning to Build Video Games with Godot
Language Learning: English
Teacher: Ben Tristem, Yann Burrett, GameDev.tv by Ben Tristem
Level Educational: Elementary, Secondary
Time of training: 26 hours + 30 minutes
File size: 14500 MB