When it comes to containerization Docker is the platform to use.
Docker is a platform for developers and sysadmins to build, ship, and run distributed applications, whether on your local system, data center virtual machines, or the cloud.
As a developer and system admin you should add Docker to your skillset if you haven’t done so before. Using Docker to deploy and host your application has many advantages:
- Docker containers makes use of the host operating system. This means Docker container are easy to setup and share system ressources in an efficient way.
- Many pre-build Docker images can be found at Docker hub which makes it easy to get started and setup your Docker environment.
- Docker makes the deployment of your application really easy. All dependencies and libraries are built into the image, so that it can be deployed and executed in any Docker environment.
This Docker Beginner’s Guide is for everybody interested in learning Docker, Containerization & DevOps from scratch.
And this is what you get by signing up today:
- Lifetime access to all HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want!
- All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
- Friendly and fast support in the course Q&A whenever you have questions or get stuck!
After that, I hope to welcome you as a new student in my course. I’m sure you’re gonna love it!
- System Administrators
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineers