Download Tutorial Gatling Fundamentals for Stress, Load & Performance Testing
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of using the Gatling stress testing tool – an extremely powerful, open-source performance testing tool in heavy demand in the software industry today. Write many Gatling scripts from scratch against a target application included with this course, all with guidance.
- Extremely powerful and flexible performance testing solution
- Open source tool, so no cost to use it
- Performance testers with Gatling experience are in high demand – yet few Engineers know this tool
Why this course?:
- Learn all aspects of Gatling including:
- Gatling Installation & Configuration, both standalone and in an IDE
- Using the Recorder to record your user journey
- Writing Gatling load test scripts,
- Analyzing test results
- See how to write many scripts from scratch to become familiar with the process, each script teaches a new concept
- Although Gatling is pure Scala code, I will show you why the excellent Gatling DSL means that no knowledge of Scala is required to succeed with Gatling
- Resources for learning Gatling are scarce. It can be overwhelming and intimidating trying to learn this tool on your own from scratch. This course is designed to address that
What are the benefits of taking this course?:
- Have fun whilst learning a valuable skill & tool
- Command a higher salary
- Improve your skills and offering as a developer and tester
This course is for any Developer or Quality Engineer that wants to learn how to use Gatling for adding performance and stress tests to their test suite.
No prior knowledge of performance testing or software development is required, as I will be walking you through the entire process. However, any prior knowledge or experience that you do have in these domains will be of benefit and will naturally aid your learning.
If you want to add an awesome, fully open source performance testing tool that is in high demand across a wide range of software development roles to your skillset, this is the course for you.
- QA Engineers and Programmers with little or no experience with Gatling
- Anyone using an alternative load testing tool like JMeter, LoadRunner or NeoLoad that wants to learn a new tool