Download Tutorial HDR Photography – The Complete Workflow
With this course you will learn how to effectively apply the HDR technique to capture scenes containing vast luminosity range and strong contrast.
The course helps you quickly get a grasp of the complete process – beginning with the camera’s settings, capturing the HDR sequence, merging and developing the image. The course is designed as a comprehensive tutorial, no prior knowledge of HDR is needed, everyone can follow.
No matter how advanced your digital camera is – if you don’t know how to produce HDR image, you are simply limiting your capturing abilities. A camera capable of covering complete range of a high dynamic scene hasn’t been invented yet. Mastering the HDR technique allows us to work in a smart way and taking the full advantage of the data stored in the RAW files allows us to take control and create stunning photos.
The course takes an active, hands-on approach, it covers a complete creative edit of 2 high quality landscape images.
The edit includes:
- merging sequence of RAW files into HDR image. We will work in Adobe camera RAW and as an alternative processing software we will use Photomatix
- polishing the artwork in Adobe Photoshop to fine tune the desired “look & feel”
Unlike other photography classes that are focusing on “pushing sliders”, this course teaches you how to approach your photo editing workflow in a comprehensive way. Behind every successful image stands a solid understanding of photography principles and a strong creative idea.
With this course I will help you to elevate your work to a new level of professionalism and impact.
When you join me in the course you will have at your disposal high quality supporting RAW images to start the course on the spot without time wasted on searching for resources. I provide you with:
• original RAW file and a high resolution
• layered TIFF
You can access the supporting files anytime to see the final edit including every single step I have taken to obtain it.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create amazing HDR photographs
- Anyone who wants to learn how to work with their digital camera in Manual Mode in demanding lighting conditions
- Aspiring photographers who want to improve their photo editing skills
- Anyone who wants to develop artistic skills in fields of creative photo processing
- Anyone who wants to create HDR photographs with Adobe Camera Raw
- Anyone who wants to create HDR photographs with Photomatix