iOS 10 & Swift 3: From Beginner to Paid Professional – Learn iSS 10 and Swift 3: Preliminary to Advanced
Welcome to the world’s most comprehensive course on iOS development. This course is designed like an in-person coding bootcamp to give you the most amount of content and help with the least amount of cost.
If you are absolutely new to programming, you should start at the beginning of the course and go to the end.
I’ve designed this course to take you a guided learning path. Lectures are not broken by specific topics. You build apps and then learn a ton of principles in these apps. So do not skip around!
If you already know Swift then you can skip the Swift section since the changes between Swift 2 and Swift 3 are minor.
Swift 3 broke a lot of things in Swift 2. We cover these changes periodically throughout the course so do not worry about watching Swift videos again if you already know Swift.
If you are a student of iOS 9: From Beginner to Paid Professional, then feel free to start taking this iOS 10 course.
Keep in mind that this iOS 10 course has a bunch of new apps. So there is a HUGE benefit to ALSO go through the iOS 9 course – or you’ll miss out on awesome content.
– Section 1: Getting Started With iOS 10 & Swift 3
– Section 2: Learn to code with Swift 3
– Section 3: Version Control With Git & Github
– Section 4: Foundational iOS
– Section 5: Data Persistence & Core Data
– Section 6: Working with REST & Web Requests on iOS 10 & Swift 3
– Section 7: Program Oriented Programming and Advanced Swift 3
– Section 8: iOS 10 Hot New Features
– Section 9: Building Full Stack Apps With Firebase
– Section 10: Maps , GPS, Geolocation, Pokemon & Firebase
– Section 11: Creating A Social Network With Firebase
– Section 12: Intermediate: Creating a Snapchat Clone With Firebase
– Section 13: Designing Mobile Apps With Sketch 3
– Section 14: Designing a Chat App in Sketch 3
– Section 15: Designing an Social Media App in Sketch 3
– Section 16: Objective-C & Swift 3: Getting Started
– Section 17: A Deeper Look Into Objective-C
– Section 18 : Advanced Objective-C
– Section 19: Objective-C Building A Tutorial & Youtube App
– Section 20: Design, Provisioning, Testing, and iOS 10 App Submission
– Section 21: Bonus: Develops Online Bootcamp Classroom Sessions
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Language of instruction: English
Teacher: Mark Price
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary, Advanced
Training time: 71 hours + 30 minutes
File size: 21000 MB