Learn Excel basics the fast and easy way. Works with Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 and Office 365.
If you are a beginner and quickly wants to learn the Excel basics, this course is for you.
You will learn the following:
- Basics of how Excel works (e.g. cells, formulas and quick access bar)
- Basic Excel editing (e.g. copy, paste, bold italic, coloring, borders)
- Common Excel commands (e.g. save, open, rename sheets, search and replace, rows and columns)
- Shortcuts (You will get a downloadable PDF file with the shortcuts)
- Cell referencing and formatting (e.g. difference between relative and absolute references)
- Sort and filter large chunks of data
- Functions (IF, SUM, AVERAGE and AutoSum)
- Charts (Line and Pie charts)
Lets get started right away!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who wants to learn Excel quickly
- Those who wants to put Excel on their CV
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size : 196 MB]