PYTHON PROGRAMMING TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS : LEARN IN 3 HOURS (BASICS )
Hey guys, Are you interested in programming? Want to learn python coding? Don’t know the basics? Its okay. You have come to the right place.
If you are new to programming world , Python will be the best place to start . Python is really simple when compared to other programming languages. It doesn’t have any confusing curly brackets,semi colons, etc. Most of the python commands are easy to understand.
Did you want to know the best part about it? You don’t need to have prior programming knowledge or you even don’t need to have basic knowledge about coding. I have a unique and fun way of teaching !!. I assure you that you will not get disappointed by enrolling into this course.
This tutorial contains lecture videos and the main thing is that these lectures will be taken in an informal way which helps anyone to clearly understand the topic. The video will cover all basic contents including installing python to making interesting programs. So after completing this course you will able to read a python program and understand its logic and also can write interesting programs.
You will learn by writing working programs. This course will solidify all the basic Python concepts. So are you ready to spend just 3 hours of your life? if Yes then you can learn a new programming language!..interesting! .Isn’t it?
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ENROLL NOW
- Lecture videos mostly
- Basics of python programming
- Writing interesting programs using python
4. Fun quizzes
- Interest to learn
- Basic computer knowledge
INTENDED AUDIENCE :
- Students who don’t have basic knowledge about python programming.
- Students who need a quick revise about basics concepts of python
- Anyone who wants to write computer programs
- NOT intended for Expert programmers
- Students who have interest in programming.
- Students who don’t know the basics of programming
- Anyone who is willing to hard work and learn new stuff
- Beginners can enroll
- Expert programmers seeking for extra knowledge SHOULD NOT enroll