Course last Updated – April 12th– Jira Tutorials on Live Project
Gain 7+ Years Real time experience as a ( Team/QA Lead) level by just following through this course
“One Single Course to Master everything in Software World.” Learn on Agile Scrum Practices, Software Development Life cycle, QA Process, Software Testing methodologies , and Project management tools like Jira, Bugzilla etc.
Are you struggling to know what happens in Software World to deliver the Project?
Do you want to gain the Project Lead level skills with out any prior real time experience?
If YES this course is right choice for you!
I will also be your Life time mentor in giving you right directions for your Project needs.
How this Course is Organized?
Below are the topics we will focus on section wise. And there is very much depth discussion on each topic below
- Understand how Software Projects is handling in Agile Environments
We shall be using Jira (Project tracking tool) to demonstrate the process
- How Software Testing is handled in traditional software development life cycle.
- Get familiar with different types of Testing available and their usage in real time projects
- Thorough Understanding of Jira and Bugzilla tool for Project Management
- How to write Edge Testcases with out of box thinking and understand the process of Defect life cycle
- SQL Basics
And below are the keywords which you will come across and learn in this course
- Software Testing
- Agile Scrum
- Agile Kanban
- Water fall model
- Out of box thinking in designing Testcases
- Test plan
- Testing types and their usage
- Real time project demonstration End to end on Jira tool
- Defect Life cycle
- Test Plan Design
- Scrum Master skills
- Test Driven and Behavioral Driven development
Wish you All the Best !
- Any one who are looking to start carrier in Software Testing
- People who do not have any experience in Software Industry but want to get in by showing Real experience
- People who need to master in Project/Test management tools like JIRA and Bugzilla
- Fresher Graduates who are looking for Job in IT field
- For Manual Testers, Scrum Masters and Project Lead who need to implement Best Practises of Current Software Industry