Download Tutorial NEW! CompTIA Network+ Cert. (N10-007): The Total Course
Welcome to the CompTIA Network+ Certification; N10-007. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This course is over 24 hours in length and covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you a good Network Tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
The course covers all the exam topics including:
- Network architectures
- Cabling and topology
- Ethernet basics
- Network Installation
- TCP/IP applications and network protocols
- Network naming
- Advanced networking devices
- Remote connectivity
- Wireless networking
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Network operations
- Managing risk
This is a Total Network+ Course and covers everything a good tech needs to know and prepares you to pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam.
- This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for a network technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA Network+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better network tech on the job.
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the certification exam needed to become CompTIA Network+ Certified.