- Securing wireless devices that are connected to the internet in healthcare systems
- Identifying key areas that can be attacked by hackers
- Exposing and securing weak passwords
- Performing vulnerability scans
- Testing Bluetooth and IoT devices
Healthcare penetration testing has become a crucial aspect in today’s day and age. As all the industries around us are growing in terms of technology, so are health care systems. Today’s healthcare uses technology such as Bluetooth connections, web portals, digital communications, and more.
This course will train you on how to perform penetration testing for protecting and securing useful and important data in a healthcare system. You will perform tests with Metasploit to identify system vulnerabilities and fix them. You will learn to test and protect key areas in the system, identify weak passwords, and fix them.
By the end of this course, you will able to perform penetration testing on highly vulnerable environments such as healthcare facilities.
Style and Approach
A practical step-by-step approach that concentrates on the most important areas when it comes to performing penetration testing for healthcare
- A hands-on guide to exploiting and exposing healthcare system weaknesses
- Focuses on key areas such as systems, data, and passwords
- Features modern tools and techniques for effective penetration testing