Master Polish Alphabet, Polish letters and Polish words pronunciation through lectures, listening exercises and quizzes
- Instructor is available inside the course to answer questions and provide feedback
- Includes downloadable PDF files with slides and English translations
- Includes listening exercises and quizzes after every section
- Includes speaking exercises with individual feedback from the instructor
Have You Ever Thought Is It Worth Taking Up Polish Language Lessons?
The answer is… absolutely! There are over 60 million people using Polish on everyday basis and learning Polish will make it easier for you to understand the Polish people and the culture. Is there anything the Polish people love more than a foreigner attempting to speak Polish? Highly unlikely!
Polish Is Not One Of The Hardest Languages In The World!
Polish language has been named the most difficult language to learn by so many people but it’s actually not that hard! In opposite to English where it can be difficult to know how to pronounce a word from it’s spelling, the Polish alphabet is almost entirely phonetic. Once you know the rules, you can look at any word and know how to pronounce it. The very first step to master Polish is to face the Polish alphabet and this course will teach you that!
What you can expect?
- Downloadable PDF files with the course content
- Professional, fun and easy-to-understand lectures
- Engaging exercises that let you test your comprehension
- Individual feedback from the instructor
- A 30-day full refund guarantee, no questions asked
- And last but not least… to speak Polish like a native!
Sign Up Today and Start Speaking Polish in Minutes!
This course is for anybody who has started learning Polish or has an interest in the Polish language. So, if you want to learn the Polish alphabet and Polish words quickly and with a simple method, then give this course a go and you’ll be very pleased you did. This course deals with the basic concepts of Polish language and you don’t need any prior knowledge, or additional materials to take it. By the end of this course you will be able to read and pronounce any Polish words. You will be able to recognize Polish digraphs, trigraphs and Polish letters combinations, and finally spell words using the Polish alphabet!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 247.5 MB]