PowerShell Tutorial Series – Windows PowerShell Training Courses
Introduction to PowerShell:
PowerShell is Microsoft’s full featured scripting language. Built on the .Net Framework, it’s extensible, powerful, and easy to work with. In this course you will begin your path to PowerShell mastery by learning the basics, including: how to customize the User Interfaces; basic PowerShell commands; variables; loops; branching; script blocks; working with files; processing user input; creating and extending functions.
1. Beginning PowerShell
2. PowerShell Variables
3. PowerShell programming
4. PowerShell Advanced Programming
WMI and Powershell:
WMI is a fantastic management tool that is built right into Windows client and server. With PowerShell, you can access everything off WMI simply and easily. This course shows you how you can do that.
1. Introduction to WMI and PowerShell
2. Using PowerShell and WMI
3. Practical PowerShell
4. Using WMI Query Language
5. WMI Eventing
Formatting WIth PowerShell:
This course looks at formatting with PowerShell. It examines all of your potential formatting options using PowerShell.
1. formatting with ToString ()
2. Composite Format Strings
3. Pipeline Formatting
4. Using Hash Tables
5. Format Files and Display XML
6. Other Output Mechanisms
Advanced Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration:
This course covers using DSC in advanced scenarios such as as setting up and using a pull server. It is assumed that the viewer has a basic DSC and PowerShell knowledge or has viewed the DSC Fundamentals course.
– Advanced DSC Configurations
– Building a Pull Server
– Deploying an SMB Pull Server
– Deploying an HTTP Pull Server
– Walkthrough: Deploying and Configuring a Windows Server with DSC
– Walkthrough: Configuring a Linux Server with DSC
Connecting PowerShell to Your Azure Subscription:
Install Microsoft Azure PowerShell and securely connect to your Azure subscription.
– Why Use Windows PowerShell to Manage Azure?
– Install the Latest Azure Tools Using the Web Platform Installer
– Importing the Azure Publish Settings File
– Setting up the Azure Subscription and Storage Account
– Stopping and Starting Azure VMs Using PowerShell
PowerShell Remoting Fundamentals
This course is targeted at IT Pros and is intended to provide the viewer with all the information they need to know to get started with PowerShell Remoting and how they can make their jobs easier. The goal is to provide a coverage of the fundamental PowerShell remoting concepts and practices that most IT Pross will likely use in their day-to-day work, including topics like TrustedHosts, SSL connections and Disconnected Sessions. The course is designed to follow a typical Windows administrator, Stephanie, who wants to learn how to use PowerShell remoting to do her job more efficiently. You will shadow her progress as she learns how to set up and use PowerShell remoting.
Table of Contents:
– Course Introduction
– Introduction and Lab Setup
– Remoting Concepts and Terminology
– Setting up PowerShell Remoting
– One-to-One Remoting
– One-to-Many Remoting
– Configuring PowerShell Remoting with SSL
– PowerShell Remoting Security
– Implicit Remoting
– Disconnected Sessions
– Troubleshooting PowerShell Remoting
– PowerShell Remoting: Next Steps
Manufacturer: Plurals / Pluralsight
Language of instruction: English
Level of training: Elementary, secondary
File size: ~ 1858.9 MB