Download Tutorial React 16 – The Complete Guide (Includes React Router 4 & Redux)
Learn React or dive deeper into it. Learn the theory, solve assignments, practice in demo projects and build one big application that is improved throughout the course: The Burger Builder!
More details please!
React to the rescue!
React is all about components – basically custom HTML elements – with which you can quickly build amazing and powerful web apps. Just build a component once, configure it to your needs, dynamically pass it into it (and listen to your own events!) And re-use it as often as you need it.
Need to display a list of users in your app? It’s as simple as creating a “User” component and outputting it as often as needed.
This course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you can use it (and for which kind of apps). Then, we’ll go all the way from basic to advanced. We will not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like the react-router and Redux.
– Getting Started
– Understanding the Base Features & Syntax
– Working with Lists and Conditionals
– Styling React Components & Elements
– Debugging React Apps
– Diving Deeper into Components & React Internals
– A Real App: The Burger Builder (Basic Version)
– Reaching Out to the Web (Http / Ajax)
– Burger Builder Project: Accessing a Server
– Multi-Page Feeling in a Single-Page-App: Routing
– Adding Routing to our Burger Project
– Forms and Form Validation
– Adding Redux to our Project
– Redux Advanced
– Redux Advanced: Burger Project
– Adding Authentication to our Burger Project
– Improving our Burger Project
– Deploying the App to the Web
– Bonus: Working with Webpack
– Bonus: Next.js
– Bonus: Animations in React Apps
– Bonus: A Brief Introduction to Redux Saga
– Bonus: Building the Burger CSS
– Next Steps and Course Roundup
English name: Udemy React 16 – The Complete Guide (incl. React Router 4 & Redux)
Persian Name: Complete Reacte and Ridarque
Education Teaching Language: English
Teacher: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Courses: Elementary, Secondary, Advanced
Training time: 34 hours +
File size: 4860 MB