Learn Ethical Hacking The Right Way! Learn All The Hacking & Penetration Testing Techniques Used By Hackers
This Course Has Everything From Basic Terminology, Setting Up A Secure And Safe Environment to advanced exploitation with frameworks like Metasploit.
This course will show you the best frameworks and techniques used in Ethical Hacking.
This course will ensure that you grasp and understand the techniques used in Ethical Hacking
This course is targeted at anyone who wants to get started with Ethical Hacking. Even if you are a complete beginner, or someone who has a little experience. You are in the right place.
Why you should learn Ethical Hacking?
1. Just because you haven’t been hacked doesn’t mean you’re safe. Convincing workplace management that security is a serious concern has, at times, been difficult. It could be that the company has never experienced a security breach, so the company feels it must be pretty secure already. This is a lot like saying, “I’ve never been in a car wreck, so I don’t need auto insurance.” Several recent security breaches of major organizations have caused many to reconsider their own lax security postures.
2. It’s a worthwhile investment. It is sometimes hard to invest the dollars into security training, especially when budgets are already tight. However, the cost of learning is substantially lower than the cost of a security breach. In addition to the financial cost, it might also be difficult to invest the time required to learn about security and ethical hacking. But once again, a security breach can be very messy and destructive. Preventing a potential security breach requires much less time than fixing one.
3. All knowledge is power. Some recent hacks have actually been executed using simple hacking methods that you could learn in the Ethical Hacking Masterclass. While it’s certainly true that many hacks require skillful shellcoding know-how and experience, many other effective hacking techniques are actually quite simple. For example, in ethical hacking, you will learn how to perform attacks that allow you to abscond with user passwords, compromise web servers, take root ownership of a system, and much more — all without programming or shellcoding experience.
4. It’s ethical. It’s only unethical if you enjoy it. Just kidding! Ethical hackers agree to only test security measures on systems they have legal, contractual permission to test. Or, they can always attack their own closed systems where no other systems are affected. An ethical hacker learns what unethical hackers would do and how they would do it. This helps us to counteract unethical attacks on victims.
5. It’s fun! There’s a great feeling of satisfaction that comes from successfully compromising a system!
- Anyone interested in learning Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing
- Anyone interested in Cyber Security
- Anyone wanting to learn Metasploit
- Anyone interested in becoming an Ethical Hacker
- 12 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 7.3 GB]