Develop Your Social Skills and Understand the Psychology of the Culture Wars
Are you tired of seeing one political side shouting over another? Do you struggle to understand why people see some things as morally fine, but you think they’re abhorrent? If so, you need to delve into The Social Psychology of the Moral and Political Mind.
In this course, you will:
– Learn about how people make moral decisions based on automatic gut reactions, rather than reason and logic
– Understand the foundations of human morality, personality, and motivated decision-making
– Hear about the psychological evidence behind ‘liberals’ and ‘conservatives’ having different psychological make-ups
– Apply the evidence to current political debates
This course gives you what you need to know to understand the social psychology of the culture wars – fast. You will be learning all of this from an expert in this field. I am a university-based psychology lecturer, a practising research psychologist, and have published academic papers in the area of social psychology.
I hope you enjoy the course, and will be happy to answer an questions you have about the content.
- This course is for anybody interested in learning how and why people become divided by politics
- The course will be interesting to anybody who wants to understand how unconscious processes guide their political behaviour
- This course is for anybody who wants to understand another aspect of human behaviour
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 89.7 MB]