- You’ll be able to implement your own SQS Queues in any kind!
- You’ll be able to implement Regular, FIFO, and Dead-Letter Queues on SQS!
- You’ll be able to implement SNS Topics and Subscriptions!
- You’ll be able to implement SMS, Email, and SQS Queue Subscriptions to SNS Topics!
- You’ll learn how you can send any kind of messages to your SQS Queues and SNS Subscribers!
- You’ll be able to implement any sort of infrastructure with SQS and SNS on AWS with Python!
In this course, we’ll start with what we’ll build throughout the course and what you need to have on your computer to follow along with me. We’ll cover what you need to install and setup on your computer to work with S3. Then, we’ll install Python, Boto3, and configure your environment for these tools. When we’re done with preparing our environment to work for AWS with Python and Boto3, we’ll start implementing our solutions for AWS.
We’ll first go ahead with the following topics:
- FIFO or First-In-First-Out Queues on SQS
- Dead-Letter Queue and then bind to our Main Queue to allow messages to keep coming in case of a failure
- Message operations on SQS
- Creating SNS Topics
- Using SNS Topic Subscriptions
- Email Subscription to an SNS Topic
learn SMS Subscriptions for SNS Topics
- Publish messages to SNS Topic Subscribers
Again, SQS and SNS are amazing services from AWS and there are hundreds of ways you can make use of them. Let’s not lose more time and jump right into the implementation with SQS and SNS. People who are passionate and want to learn SQS and SNS will benefit from this course.
All the code files are placed at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Working-with-SQS-and-SNS-AWS-with-Python-and-Boto3-Series
Style and Approach
This course will emphasize on a step-by-step approach to teach you about SQS and SNS.
You’ll learn how to code against AWS API using Python and Boto3!
You’ll be confident to work with AWS APIs using Python for any kind of AWS Resource on SQS and SNS!